PARIS, Nov 12 (Reuters) - The French and German governments have started talks on whether to maintain their shareholder pact at EADS once German auto maker Daimler sells its entire stake in the aerospace and defence group, French daily Les Echos reported. The talks between France and Germany are expected to conclude within a month, the newspaper said on Monday. Daimler controls a 22.5 percent voting stake in EADS, holding 15 percent directly and controlling the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France, Germany mull EADS pact post-Daimler - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.