PARIS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - France may renounce voting rights for three percent of EADS but is likely to keep its full economic stake of 15 percent as part of a deal to bring Germany into the capital of the Airbus parent group, sources close to the matter said. The possible decision to split up France's stake in the European aerospace group is a compromise designed to allow France and Germany to hold 12 percent each of EADS inside a newly formed, government-only core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France may hive off part of EADS stake -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.