By Jean-Philippe Baille CLERMONT-FERRAND, France, May 27 (Reuters) - France reacted with shock on Saturday to the accidental death of Edouard Michelin, the head of the world's largest tyre maker regarded as one of the icons of French industry for more than a century. Michelin, 43, one of France's youngest business leaders, was drowned in a boating accident off the Brittany coast during a fishing trip on Friday, leaving six children. "France has lost a very great company leader," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France mourns head of industrial icon Michelin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.