MIREBEAU, France, Nov 22 (Reuters) - French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin said on Friday he could not tolerate the economy being damaged by labour conflicts, as the country braced for nationwide blockades by truckers pushing for better pay. "We must be very vigilant about continuing to work towards economic growth. We cannot accept it being weakened by penalties on our economy or tensions that would end up braking the development of our economy," Raffarin said. Trade unions urged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France must not be hurt by labour strife -Raffarin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642