PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - French technology consultancy Alten on Monday posted a 32.1 percent rise in full-year sales, driven mainly by contracts in the automotive, aeronautics and telecoms sectors. Alten said revenues in the year to Dec.31 reached 576.3 million euros ($744.5 million), up from 436.2 million euros. It said prospect for the year 2007 looked good but pricing pressures were expected to continue. On an underlying basis, stripping out the impact of acquisitions and currency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Alten 2006 sales up 32.1 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.