By Matthew Bigg PARIS, April 25 (Reuters) - President Jacques Chirac announced new funding on Tuesday for six big projects to revive French industry, aimed in part at improving the fortunes of the government which withdrew an unpopular job law this month. Chirac said the Agency for Industrial Innovation, set up last year and charged with supporting the projects, would be given 2 billion euros ($2.5 billion) for the projects. "These big programmes will focus us on technological ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Chirac to fund new industrial projects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.