By Tim Hepher and Elizabeth Pineau WUHAN, China, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French President Jacques Chirac departed from the usual trail for a foreign head of state to visit the central Chinese industrial city of Wuhan on Friday, continuing a four-day state visit that opened with a huge Airbus plane order in Beijing. Watched by crowds unused to the diplomatic pomp which is an almost daily part of life in Beijing, Chirac flew into the port city of 8 million people to boost French efforts to tap ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Chirac visits China's industrial Wuhan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.