By James Regan PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - One of France's main unions said on Friday it was ready to negotiate on wages and conditions in the country's struggling auto sector. Force Ouvriere's (FO) metalworkers division called the industry's decline "real and alarming" and pledged to cooperate with efforts by the new Socialist government to boost competitiveness while preserving jobs. The FO union is "ready to take part in new negotiations aimed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's FO union open to auto-sector talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642