PARIS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Keolis, the transport unit of France's state railway group SNCF, and British transport operator Arriva Plc , are studying a possible equity link-up, French daily La Tribune reports. "Keolis wants to take part in the global consolidation of the transport sector. According to our information, a mandate was given to an investment bank to look at an equity tie-up," the paper said. "Keolis denied but sources close to SNCF confirmed the talks," it added. Keolis and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Keolis considering link-up with Arriva - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642