By Marcel Michelson PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen , Europe's second-biggest volume carmaker after Volkswagen , is pinning its hopes on Russia, eastern Europe and China to boost its sales and profits. "The supervisory board has asked management to increase the international presence of the group," chairman Thierry Peugeot told the annual shareholders' meeting on Wednesday, saying the firm needed to become the most profitable car group in Europe. "China, Russia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Peugeot Citroen goes east for growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.