PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday it would cut output by 57,000 units in the third quarter and 16,000 in the fourth quarter. The French carmaker said earlier it would cut output to adjust to weaker demand as it reported a slide in first-half profits. Slides at a financial presentation showed PSA would cancel the weekend shift at its Sochaux plant from August 31 and the third shifts at Poissy from October 13 and Rennes from July 31. PSA also said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's PSA details output cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.