* Growth risks, more downgrades ahead * Banks exposed to euro crisis, wholesale mkts-Moodys * Weaker banks face pressure By Lionel Laurent PARIS, Nov 20 (Reuters) - French banks were reminded of risks to their own growth and credit ratings when Moody's stripped France of its triple-A badge because of an uncertain fiscal and economic outlook. Lenders such as BNP Paribas, Societe Generale and Credit Agricole have spent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's rating downgrade a warning for banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.