PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - The French finance ministry said on Monday the sale of part of the government's stake in French car maker Renault was priced at 49.15 euros a share. The government is selling about 8.5 percent of Europe's fourth-biggest auto maker through the open market, bringing its stake in Renault down to about 15 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Renault stake priced at 49.15 euros/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642