PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The French government's strategic investment fund plans to take a minority stake in car parts supplier Valeo , two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday. The move will be announced tomorrow, the sources said. Valeo earlier this month posted a bigger-than-expected full-year net loss and a 9 percent drop in sales, scrapped its dividend for last year and said it did not see the crisis hitting the auto industry ending before 2011. Spokesmen for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's strategic fund to take Valeo stake-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642