PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Thursday it would close its Rochester facility in New York in the light of the "rapidly worsening financial situation of the plant". "The rapidly deteriorating situation is primarily due to the ongoing dramatic reduction in the plant's main customer's business activity," the company said in a statement. Valeo said it would remain a major supplier of wiper systems in North America and production would continue in other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France's Valeo says to close U.S. Rochester site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642