By Risa Maeda TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Top banks such as Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. and Mizuho Financial Group Inc. are seen benefiting from a final rejig of Tokyo's TOPIX index this week into one similar to the MSCI or FTSE indexes. Their TOPIX weightings are set to rise, reflecting higher availability of the shares relative to others, and that would positively affect investment plans not only by index-linked funds but those looking to beat the market, analysts said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Free-float TOPIX seen benefiting top bank stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642