PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. RENAULT The French carmaker posted forecast-beating first-quarter sales and confirmed its target for positive free cashflow in the year as a whole, while warning of a difficult economic environment. [ID:nLDE63Q1UO] AREVA Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is in talks to buy a stake of over 2 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on April 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.