Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. TOTAL The French oil group plans to start work next week on stifling a gas leak from its UK North Sea Elgin-Franklin field and views a gradual production restart later this year as possible. RENAULT The French automaker may sign an agreement in early May to build a factory in Algeria, an industrial source said. FRENCH ELECTION For latest news on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on April 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.