PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. ORDINA The Dutch IT services company's first-half profit beat expectations with EBITA at 17.2 million euros and said cost savings were on track but that it would not give an outlook. [ORDN.AS], [ID:nWEA7633], [ID:nLK481471] GEMALTO The world's largest maker of chips found in mobile phones and credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642