PARIS, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. CAC40 futures are 0.50 percent lower at 0647 GMT EADS Airbus won a $7 billion order to help more than triple Philippine Airlines Inc's fleet, beating Boeing Co to a deal despite U.S. support for Manila in a diplomatic dispute with China. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Aug 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642