PARIS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. CAC-40 futures are up 0.52 percent at 0620 GMT VIVENDI The telecoms and entertainment company posted in-line first-half results marked by growth in Brazilian telecom and games and continued pressure on its core French telecom unit. [ID:nWEA2425] BOUYGUES The telecoms, media and construction group said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Aug 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.