PARIS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. Futures for CAC 40 were down 0.26 pct at 0740 GMT. PSA PEUGEOT General Motors Corp and PSA Peugeot Citroen have discarded the idea of jointly developing a large car and will base their alliance on three smaller vehicle projects, the automakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Dec 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.