PARIS, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. AREVA , GDF , EDF , TOTAL A South Korean group won a landmark deal to build and operate four nuclear reactors for the United Arab Emirates, beating more favoured U.S. and French rivals to one of the Middle East's biggest ever energy contracts. [ID:nLDE5BQ05O] EDF Abu Dhabi Investment Authority is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642