PARIS, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. RENAULT The French carmaker estimated that its group operating margin reached 2.8 percent last year as sales rose 15.6 percent and said it beat its target for free cash flow. [ID:nLDE70U2E1] EADS Plane maker Boeing received unfair subsidies from the U.S. government, according to a World Trade Organization ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Feb 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.