PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. SAINT-GOBAIN Saint-Gobain, the world's biggest building materials group, said on Thursday it expected a strong rise in 2010 operating profit as it proposed to elevate its chief executive to executive chairman. For story click on [ID:nLDE61N1XR] EIFFAGE Eiffage, France's third-largest construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Feb 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642