Paris, Feb 29 (Reuters) - - Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN The French automaker must respond quickly to reports of a planned capital increase and tie-up with General Motors that sent its shares yo-yoing, France's AMF market watchdog said. BOUYGUES The French conglomerate on Tuesday pledged to cut costs at its telecoms business to help offset an expected 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642