PARIS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. AREVA /GDF-SUEZ French nuclear group Areva and energy company GDF-Suez are expected to soon sign a partnership to collaborate on nuclear energy projects, according to Wednesday's edition of Les Echos. Spokesman for the two companies confirmed that such talks were underway, and said no final accord had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.