PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. EDF Europe's second-largest utility by sales kept its targets for the year as it confirmed the sale of its UK power grids for 5.8 billion pounds ($9.1 billion) to firms controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing. For details, see: [ID:nLDE66T05Z] ALCATEL LUCENT The telecom gear maker posted slightly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on July 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.