Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN Opel's board will meet on Thursday to discuss plans to work more efficiently and save costs as part of an alliance between Opel's parent company General Motors and PSA Peugeot Citroen, the Financial Times reported on Thursday. Unidentified sources close to GM told the newspaper it was unlikely to announce any major initiatives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on June 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.