PARIS, March 26 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. RENAULT The French carmaker's board will meet on April 6 to discuss a partnership with Germany's Daimler, Le Figaro reported, citing unnamed sources. [RENA.PA] LAGARDERE Activist investor Guy Wyser-Pratte has taken a 0.53 percent stake in the media group and wants to change the company's corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on March 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642