PARIS, May 25 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN Peugeot has chosen Spain over Poland or Turkey to build new car models dubbed M3 and M4, Les Echos reported. The replacement for the Citroen C4 Picasso could also be built there. The group plans to invest 1.06 billion euros in the operation. [PEUP.PA] AIR FRANCE-KLM China is pushing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on May 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.