PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers and company-related news which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. DANONE Danone launched the sale of new shares to its shareholders aimed at raising 3.05 billioneuros ($4.23 billion) to cut debt, buy smaller rivals hurt bythe financial crisis and grow through the economic downturn. For details, double click on [DANO.PA] RENAULT * Says seeks 1.5 billion euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on May 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642