PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. PSA PEUGEOT-CITROEN French car maker would like to increase its market share in Russia to 10 percent from roughly 3 percent today, CEO Philippe Varin said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. BNP PARIBAS , SOCIETE GENERALE French banks BNP Paribas and Societe Generale are interested in bidding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on May 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642