PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. RHODIA The French chemicals group expects full-year 2009 sales to hold up to $1.2 billion in Brazil, which accounts for 17 percent of its total sales and is its largest market, La Tribune newspaper reported on Wednesday. AREVA 15 Areva T&D managers criticised the sale of the nuclear company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.