PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. FAURECIA The French car parts maker does not plan to issue new shares for any future acquisitions, Chief Executive Yann Delabriere said on Wednesday. [ID:nTKB006566] VIVENDI The French conglomerate placed a two-part bond of 1.2 billion euros to increase the average maturity of its debt which now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.