PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. FRANCE TELECOM Europe's third-biggest telecom operator signed an accord with its labour unions on Thursday to set up a part-time work plan for older staff, which could cost the firm up to 1 billion euros. The plan is part of France Telecom's attempt to cope with a series of suicides among its workers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.