PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux newspapers which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. ING Dutch bancassurer says it will sell its life insurance and wealth management joint ventures in Australia and New Zealand to partner ANZ for 1.1 billion euros cash, part of its worldwide restructuring program. [ID:nWEA2328] FORTIS Belgian insurance company to announce results of strategic review ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.