PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Below are company-related news and leading stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. DEXIA The Franco-Belgian retail bank and La Banque Postale are in talks over a strategic partnership that would create a joint venture to lend to local governments, according to Le Figaro and Les Echos newspapers. [ID:nLDE68S03Y] SELOGER.COM The board of French real estate listing website rejected as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642