* Chief executives lament taxes, layoff bans * Michelin CEO cites U.S. factory plans * Hollande minister Montebourg booed at conference By Lionel Laurent JOUY-EN-JOSAS, France, Aug 31 (Reuters) - French business leaders stepped up criticism of the new left-wing government on Friday, lamenting a perceived anti-corporate bias and lack of competitiveness, despite the prime minister's recent efforts to mollify them. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French business leaders lambast Hollande" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642