By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot-Citroen announced new cost-savings measures on Tuesday as it tries to improve eroding profit margins after three earnings warnings in little more than a year. Outgoing Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz announced the measures as the group said its declining market share in Europe was a "genuine source of concern" due to the relatively advanced average age of its model line-up and an increase in competition. PSA's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French carmaker PSA to cut capex, production costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642