PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - French Economy Minister Christine Lagarde said on Wednesday she had not discussed with French banks recent market rumours that they had suffered losses on Volkswagen's unexpected share price rise. "We have a telephone conference every day or every two days depending on the circumstances and we never work on rumours," Lagarde told reporters in response to a question on whether she had discussed the rumours, which have hit the banks' share prices. "Rumours feed a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French finmin not talking to banks about VW rumours" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642