PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - The French government has teamed up with industry to examine ways that French companies could take part in the rebuilding of Iraq after the war which Paris staunchly opposed, an employers group said on Tuesday. Despite opposing war in Iraq, France wants French businesses to be involved in the reconstruction of the oil-rich country -- an effort President Jacques Chirac said last week must involve a central role for the United Nations. Some commentators in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French firms eye opportunities in post-war Iraq" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.