PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The French government is due choose the winners in its 13 billion euro ($15.2 billion) privatisation of three motorway operators between Dec. 8 and 12, La Tribune newspaper reported on Tuesday. The French Finance Ministry was not immediately available for comment. France is selling its remaining stakes in Autoroutes Paris-Rhin-Rhone (APRR) , Autoroutes du Sud de la France (ASF) and Societes des Autoroutes du Nord et de l'Est de la France (SANEF) . The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French highway sale decision due December -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.