* Investors fight over Eramet acquisition in 1999 * Court case starts Jan. 28 * Dispute could affect Areva stake sale By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Jan 25 (Reuters) - A French businessman's suit attacking a decade-old Eramet buy could further complicate negotiations over the sale of a stake in the metals group by state-owned nuclear energy group Areva . "It is difficult to see how a ten-year old deal can be unwound, unless it can be proven there was fraud. But it could be a way for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French investors spar in court over Eramet deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642