PARIS, Dec 18 (Reuters) - France's lower house of parliament rejected on Tuesday two requests to set up a committee of inquiry into share dealings and alleged insider trading at European aerospace and defence group EADS . The separate demands, made by left-wing parties, were to investigate "the role and control of the state on the evolution of EADS shareholder structure since November 2005" and "insider trading within the EADS group". The lower house's finance committee turned down the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French lower house rejects launching new EADS probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.