PARIS, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Leading French politician Patrick Ollier said he did not see any problems with foreign companies participating in the privatisation of three of France's motorway operators. Several overseas companies, such as Spanish firm Sacyr , have expressed an interest in the privatisation of French motorway operators SANEF , Autoroutes Paris Rhin Rhone and Autoroutes du Sud de la France . Patrick Ollier, president of the economic affairs commission in the French parliament, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French MP says OK with foreign bids in highway sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.