PARIS, April 22 (Reuters) - The killer SARS bug sweeping Asia has prompted French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin to cut short his visit to China and arrange for extra doctors to be on standby, French officials said on Tuesday. Half the business leaders scheduled to accompany Raffarin have cancelled this Friday's trip because of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, thought to have originated in China. China has reported 97 deaths from the flu-like virus and 2,158 infections. The global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French PM to visit China on high alert for SARS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642