* Letter by ministers warns "bleak" outlook until 2011-paper * Local authorities must help struggling suppliers PARIS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - France's auto industry faces a bleak outlook until at least early 2011 and local authorities must prepare to help struggling suppliers, policymakers warned in a letter published in Sunday paper Le Journal du Dimanche. The letter was signed by French Economy Minister Christine Lagarde, Industry Minister Christian Estrosi and Junior Employment Minister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French policymakers warn auto outlook bleak - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.