By Nick Antonovics PARIS, Nov 18 (Reuters) - French postal and telecoms unions said on Sunday they would join a planned public sector protest on Tuesday as a transport strike headed into a fifth day amid a warning the action could start to hit factory output. "In the absence of (freight) trains, factories, notably in the chemical and car manufacturing sectors, are going to be unable to work," Guillaume Pepy, an executive with state-owned rail company SNCF told Le Parisien newspaper in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French postal,telecom staff to join Nov. 20 strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642