(adds Paris transport, union estimate for rail worker march) PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - French railway services and Paris metro trains face disruption on Tuesday when tens of thousands of people are due to march in the capital in protest over privatisations and fears for other French public services. Train services between France and nearby countries such as Britain and Belgium should operate normally despite calls for work stoppages on Tuesday, state rail company SNCF said on Monday. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French rail staff march Tuesday, some train disruption" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642